Friday, November 3, 2017

News:: I'll happily play Overwatch's new Blizzard World map in a rotation, but don't get too excited

Although Moira has already made some waves in terms of how I'm going to approach Overwatch (more on her soon), I didn't have quite the same reaction when playing Blizzard World, the upcoming map that doubles as an assault and payload level.

Although it's a well-crafted recreation of various facets of Blizzard culture, it doesn't really feel like the epic theme park that was portrayed in the opening ceremony. It has a real Call of Duty expansion map modus operandi (ha, way to scare away people, me) -- you know, the good Treyarch ones with the actual park maps on them, with themed zones? Yeah, those.

I'll happily play Overwatch's new Blizzard World map in a rotation, but don't get too excited screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2lPeUgz