Tuesday, October 31, 2017

News:: Ye old video game oddities: Rise from your grave!

Last issue, we showcased the day the spiders won, how 30 FPS is a matter of having class, an 8.8 score that burned the Zelda community to the ground, and my backup plan for the inevitable moment I'm capped in broad daylight. For this issue however, we'll be focusing on spooky video game myths and legends, fan theories, and worst of all -- reporting on my own death.

That's right, unfortunately, I've died. But thanks to an online service known as “Final Thoughts,” I'm able to keep sending emails from beyond the grave to my fellow peers. Thankfully, I was able to get this out there in the form of an email transcript. Whether it was the threat himself that did me in, or some angry person from the YouTube comments on our Super Mario Odyssey video review that murdered me over Chris Carter proclaiming Super Mario Sunshine was his “least favorite” 3D Mario, we'll never know.

Ye old video game oddities: Rise from your grave! screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2gPhhuB