Tuesday, October 31, 2017

News:: Overcoming Fear: Can I Really Be The Artist?

[Find that inward motivation to express creativity can be tough under normal circumstances. Add in the overlapping burden of family legacy, and you've got a hell of a dilemma on your hands. D-Volt shares with us a story of how his love for artistic expression hit a serious roadblock, only to be redeemed by the unlikely duo of a TV painter and a video game. This blog is fantastic, folks, and goes to show how video games can sometimes mean more than their face value. D-Volt got his work featured on Dtoid's Front Page by contributing to our Bloggers Wanted prompt, running with a new theme every month. Why don't you try your hand at it? - Wes]

Author's Note: This is the first time I'm including an audio version of my C-Blog. I know sometimes people want to read a blog, but don't have the time. I figured having the option to consume my work in audiobook-style format might make my work more accessible. You can also read through my blog while having it narrated by me or not use this option at all. The choice is entirely yours. But PLEASE, if you use this option and enjoy it, let me know in the comments! Making these takes a little extra time, so knowing whether it's worth it or not would be very valuable to me. With all that said, enjoy!

Overcoming Fear: Can I Really Be The Artist? screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2iSLq0B