Wednesday, October 4, 2017

News:: Review: Culdcept Revolt

A game between the Arizona Cardinals and San Francisco 49ers is on the TV in the background as I laze on the couch Sunday afternoon. Given the two teams playing, I’m obviously not paying attention. Instead, my eyes are glued to my 3DS screen as I start a new board in Culdcept Revolt.

Three hours later the football game is over and I am still there on the couch, trying my damndest to get past that same board on my fourth attempt. I am stuck mostly due to circumstances outside of my control. A combination of poor luck for me but incredible luck for one of my two computer opponents means no matter how well I do, how perfect my roles of the dice are, I am trapped on that same board for hours because one of the other two fuck it up for me.

If that sounds excruciating, then Culdcept Revolt is not for you.

Review: Culdcept Revolt screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2fPrsT0