Wednesday, October 4, 2017

News:: If you're not sold on tomorrow's new Pokemon movie, the full theatrical trailer will convince you

Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! is a call-back to the anime series's roots, retelling the start of Ash's adventure. It's not exactly the same, as it features newer Pokémon and lacks Misty, Brock, and Ash's best hat. It still looks like a great nostalgia ride. There will be a limited screening the next two days on November 5th and 6th, 2017. You can check locations and buy tickets at the Fathom Events site.

I've been catching up on the games this past year, but the long anime is a bit daunting. I'm definitely on board for this when it releases digitally, especially after this trailer gave me goosebumps. Of course I could've seen this in Japanese theaters months back, but it's just not the same Pokémon I grew up with if it's not the English names and voice cast.

If you're not sold on tomorrow's new Pokemon movie, the full theatrical trailer will convince you screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2gcQb0G