Wednesday, September 20, 2017

News:: We're talking Destiny 2 on Podtoid, so ask us questions about space wizards

I caved and bought Destiny 2 last week. My initial plan was to wait until the PC version came out; I spent a pretty penny building a new rig earlier this year, and Bungie's space shooter seemed like a smart get for my new system. Shortly after game's console release, I turned my PlayStation on and saw that almost everyone on my friend's list was playing Destiny and, uh, I sort of caved. 

My inability to save money means that I'm co-hosting tonight's special edition of Podtoid with Darren and Jordan. We're talking Destiny 2, my dudes, and we want to answer some of your questions about the game during our recording session.

Have a question about engrams? Ask in the comments below. Want to know what my favorite weapon is? Ask. Curious about what Destiny 2 character Darren wants to bone? Ask, and you'll probably receive an answer that makes everyone uncomfortable.

We're talking Destiny 2 on Podtoid, so ask us questions about space wizards screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2wHY3fQ