Saturday, September 30, 2017

News:: Ni No Kuni II plays better than the first, but commits some sins

Boy, I sure found some pretty images didn't I? I wish I played those Spirited Away-looking sections, but I guess you don't show your best hand in preview demos. Or wait, shouldn't you? In any case, Ni No Kuni II looks every bit as beautiful as the first, even if the section I played wasn't particularly picturesque.

The sequel seems to follow the same structure as the first: run around a city, get side quests, do the main story, and fight random encounters in the field. Sounds like standard fare for role-playing games, but Ghibli's beautiful art and music gives this series something special.

Ni No Kuni II plays better than the first, but commits some sins screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ygu1p0