Saturday, September 30, 2017

News:: Check out some of the delightful Cosplay from EGX 2017

I'm a big fan of cosplay. I'd take part myself if I was younger, better-looking, more-talented, creative, more proactive... umm... anyway, I get a real kick out of cosplayers and their great outfits. I really enjoy the public performance aspect of it.

Playing a character is obviously something close to my heart, post-wrasslin', and I enjoy seeing people show off their wonderful creations.

So, here's a gallery of some of the guys and gals who turned up to EGX in Birmingham last week in the guise of some of fantasy's finest. Unfortunately, as I've mentioned in other write-ups, The NEC was horrendously lit, a stark contrast of pitch black and blazing spotlights, so I apologise in advance for some of my sub-par photography.

Hope you too enjoy some of the epic guys and gals I encountered over the weekend. Sincere thanks to everyone pictured here, you all looked great and brightened up both the show and my day.

Check out some of the delightful Cosplay from EGX 2017 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2xNpkRU