Saturday, September 30, 2017

News:: City Shrouded in Shadow seems a fun ride even if light on gameplay

I've never played the Disaster Report games, whose naming conventions often confuse me like Final Fantasy I-VI, but they have a place on my backlog as something to check out eventually. To my knowledge they are pretty straightforward in tone and gameplay, playing like I Am Alive (at least in my head, possibly completely wrong), but City Shrouded in Shadow looks like the spin the genre needs.

Of course running around a Japanese metropolis from Godzilla, Ultraman, and Evangelion units while being an asshole to people would appeal to me. So it was at the top of my to-play list for Tokyo Game Show 2017. Of the 250,000 visitors, 240,000 of them were in line for Monster Hunter World, so I didn't have long to wait.

City Shrouded in Shadow seems a fun ride even if light on gameplay screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2fyMcLc