Friday, September 29, 2017

News:: My janky EGX-perience with Assassin's Creed Origins

Despite queuing for entrance on each of the days I attended EGX, and even standing in line for Super Mario Odyssey on its UK debut, the queue for Assassin's Creed Origins was easily the longest line in terms of duration (though it still seemed slight compared to the three-hour-plus queues for Shadow of War and Call of Duty, both of which I declined to join.)

Despite drowning in sequels, it seems people still clamor for the Assassin's Creed games. They feature exotic, large open-worlds, stealthy kills, frantic combat, adrenaline-filled rooftop-running, and enough tinfoil-hat conspiracies to power a lizard-person's wet dream.

I really enjoyed Assassin's Creed II, but I wasn't compelled to complete any of its sequels, despite starting three of them. Still, I have no aversion to the series. AC II  was fantastic, and I was looking forward to setting foot into mystical Egypt for this latest jaunt through the Animus.

My janky EGX-perience with Assassin's Creed Origins screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2xMtmdv