Saturday, August 5, 2017

News:: The Zelda Symphony last night was great, but these costumes stole the show

Last night, as is my yearly tradition, I attended the Zelda Symphony concert. It's my fourth year going and my first not in Southern California. Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco is a choice venue for the show -- much better than the Dolby Theatre I went to last year -- and my seats were some of the best in the house.

Sure, I had to sit next to this wonderful Zelda fan who spent the show crying because she was so happy to be there, but I was also near Matt Hofstad and Danielle Cuellar. These two, pictured above and below, absolutely knocked it out of the park with their Majora's Mask inspired ensemble.

The Zelda Symphony last night was great, but these costumes stole the show screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2fhvZgA