Thursday, August 10, 2017

News:: Ys Seven travels to PC on August 30

Is it just me, or is XSEED on a roll with their Falcom PC games? From the looks of it, I answered my own question since Ys Seven hits Steam, GOG, and the Humble Store on August 30.

While I missed out on the original PSP game, I messed with Ys VIII's Japanese demo when it landed on the PS4 a few months ago. Since its party system reminds me of the one in Ever Oasis, I'm interested in seeing how Adol's allies play in Ys Seven. Then again, my time with it might be dedicated to having Dogi tear down walls.

If the game does well, I wouldn't be surprised if Ys: Memories of Celceta gets a proper PC port in the future. Until then, I'll continue to rejoice over people getting to own a majority of the series' English titles on one system.

Ys Seven travels to PC on August 30 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2hOiO7s