Thursday, August 10, 2017

News:: Turns out Nintendo is really good at Splatoon 2

Different parts of Splatoon 2 require different skills. I like to think I'm good (maybe even fresh) when it comes to Salmon Run, passable at multiplayer, and barely competent in single-player.

That one level, Floaty Fun? I died, uh, "too many times." Yeah, let's go with that. It messed me up, and I've never been the same since. Now there's this -- a speedrun video from Nintendo.

It's just one level, Octozeppelin Invasion, but it's worth watching. It's well-thought-out and expertly executed, but the player makes it somehow seem so effortless and natural. It's satisfying as hell.

If I thought I sucked at Octo Canyon before, now I'm convinced. I won't be quitting my Grizzco gig.

Turns out Nintendo is really good at Splatoon 2 screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2vnAStR