Friday, August 11, 2017

News:: Swery65 is announcing his new game at PAX

Even though we've kept up with Swery65 in the years since D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die and Deadly Premonition, it feels like it's been far too long since we've been able to talk about an active, in-production game from the director. The opportunity to do exactly that is fast approaching at PAX.

During the PAX Prime panel "Coffee Time With Swery65" on Saturday, September 2, we'll get to hear Hidetaka Suehiro discuss his first new game in three years. And, better yet, there's this:

"I will have a cup of coffee at the talk, so please bring your cup of coffee as well. When you first come up to ask me a question, I'll ask you about what kind of coffee you like. I don't care who you are, if you don't love coffee like I love coffee, I'll ask you to leave. (Pending policy approval from PAX management)."

With a description like that, I've got to set some time aside Saturday afternoon.

Swery65 [Twitter]

Swery65 is announcing his new game at PAX screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2wCI6ci