Friday, August 11, 2017

News:: Kickstarted N64 controller delivers a modern control scheme

Back in 1996, the Nintendo 64 was an exciting time of innovation and the introduction of 3D graphics for a lot of people. Nintendo partnered up with Silicon Graphics to help develop the N64 and it would go on to have a solid library of games. However, I'd be lying if I told you their idea for a controller was great. I personally think the N64 trident monstrosity is up there as one of the worst controllers nowadays. I still have a hard time adjusting to it whenever I've attempted playing an N64 game in recent years.

But thanks to Retro Fighters and their successful Kickstarter, we're now getting a modern take on the N64 controller.

Kickstarted N64 controller delivers a modern control scheme screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2wCmyMS