Friday, August 11, 2017

News:: mother! trailer with Jennifer Lawrence makes you wee in your pants a little bit

I've always thought Jennifer Lawrence (Passengers, The Hunger Games) and Javier Bardem (Skyfall, No Country for Old Men) would make a great couple. Like, they have so much in common, and obviously there'd just be so much charisma there, wow. So, I'm happy to see that director Darren Aronofsky thought the same thing and put them in a movie together as a happily married couple living out a tranquil life in a big house in the country.

Only, I'm not happy. Because I can't even tell if they're supposed to be married based off this trailer. In fact, what with the creepy fonts and violin music, I'm more scared than anything else. What sort of romantic comedy is this? Was that blood?

mother! trailer with Jennifer Lawrence makes you wee in your pants a little bit screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2vWGo7I