Tuesday, August 1, 2017

News:: I think I'm breaking controllers playing Rocket League

I have been told that I play Rocket League extremely loudly. Like, I just smash those buttons and hope good things happen. In today's episode of Red Rocket League, Steven compares it to the clacking sound that comes from a mechanical keyboard.

I can't help it! That's just how I play and I'm not going to change that just to duck some disturbing the peace citations. It's not my fault my clackers are so strong and meaty. Besides, we're starting to play better now and that's my only goal. No one complains when you put balls in the back of the net.

I'm not the only one smashing buttons around here. You can too. If you like what we're doing with Dtoid Fight, smash that subscribe button on YouTube and that follow button on Twitter. Do it and Jordan will take you out for Sunday brunch.

I think I'm breaking controllers playing Rocket League screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2vg5LRV