Thursday, July 27, 2017

News:: Review: Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles

Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles is a game that I've been highly interested in ever since it was first announced. It looked like something that was right up my alley, given its utterly adorable art style and the fact that it quite clearly took liberal cues from franchises such as The Legend of Zelda and Harvest Moon.

When I got a chance to preview the game back in May, I noted that while my initial impressions were highly positive, I couldn't help but wonder how it'd fare in the long-run. Now that I've had plenty of time with the finished retail version of the game, I'm pleased to say that I'm still just as fond of it as I was back then.

Review: Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2tNhqaS