Sunday, July 16, 2017

News:: PREPARE TO FRIENDSHIP: Dtoid's Master Gaming Contact List

[Destructoid's Master Gaming List is now one year old! I would never have thought that I'd still be adding names after all this time. Thank you, everyone, for making this arbitrary experiment such a lasting success. I'll keep updating the list for as long as people want me to. -Panda]

Good morning/afteroon/tomorrow, my friends/robots/Gardevoir

It has been made aware to me that, just perhaps, you all enjoy video games. It might even be said that you... like to game with others? Now now, don't be that way, I don't mean to lump you into some sort of box. You're all just such lovely folks, it pains me to watch you, struggling in vain to connect with each other, striving to engage in...

PREPARE TO FRIENDSHIP: Dtoid's Master Gaming Contact List screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2aPBefM