Sunday, July 16, 2017

News:: Abigail and his freaky muscles coming to Street Fighter V July 25

There was a leak a while back purporting that Street Fighter V's Season 2 DLC would consist of brand new characters, and one of those characters was Abigail, one of the bosses from the Final Fight series. 

While I wish we would've gotten Haggar (a guy's gotta dream, you know), I'm not mad at unique additions either. I'm already interested in Abigail given his massive size, and I'm definitely curious how to manage his footsie game given how little room he has to move around. But to make up for it, he seems to have a ton of armor on his moves. I can't wait to try him out. 

Abigail, and his stage Metro City Bay Area, will be available July 25. 

Abigail and his freaky muscles coming to Street Fighter V July 25 screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2utv5TJ