Friday, June 30, 2017

News:: Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Master Mode is no joke

Are you ready for Master Mode in the first Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC?

I didn't think I was prepared for the heightened challenge given that enemies are powered up, can have higher maximum levels, and gradually regain their health. Now, after seeing what's waiting for me up on the Great Plateau, I definitely don't think I'm ready for Master Mode. Here's a sample.

In the words of uploader ConvictedBattler, "There is no way I'm going to take on a White Lynel when I have zero weapons." If this is how Master Mode starts, I'm afraid to see how it ends.

There's still plenty left for me to do in my normal save file. That's what I'm telling myself, anyway.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Master Mode is no joke screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2tt7ylw