Friday, June 30, 2017

News:: The Red Dragon is playing Trevor Belmont in Netflix's Castlevania series

By way of a fireside chat-esque video from producer Adi Shankar, Castlevania's Netflix show cast has been revealed. It'll have none other than Scottish actor Graham McTavish (Uncharted, Preacher) as Dracula and Richard Armitage (The Hobbit, Hannibal) as Trevor Belmont, which is a hell of a way to lead.

It'll also sport Matt Frewer, Tony Amendola, Matt Frewer (Max Headroom, Gargoyles), Emily Swallow, and Alejandra Reynoso. I mean, I'm into the animation, I'm into the cast, I really hope they don't screw this up when it hits on July 7.

If they really hit it big with Castlevania would see a new era of good video game adaptations. I'm getting a big Lodoss War vibe from this one.

The Red Dragon is playing Trevor Belmont in Netflix's Castlevania series screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2s9idht