Friday, June 30, 2017

News:: Fumito Ueda offered 'content and tuning' suggestions for the Shadow of the Colossus remake

The PlayStation 4 remake of Shadow of the Colossus was my favorite surprise at E3, bar none.

Sony hasn't said much about the project -- watch this trailer and you'll be up to speed -- but we do know that it's a collaboration between Bluepoint and Japan Studio, and they're targeting 2018.

Is game director and lead designer Fumito Ueda involved? No, not directly.

He's busy figuring out his next game. But speaking with Eurogamer, he explained that he sent over suggestions for the PS4 remake. "I transmitted my petition about the content and tuning but I don't know [if] the implementation will be what I told," Ueda said through a translator.

"Those things of the remake that I would like to change, I can't mention, because if I say one thing and in the final version that thing is not included, it's a problem." Ahh! That only adds to our curiosity!

Ueda did confirm that "there are 16 enemies and there's a story about 16 enemies, so to change this history... I don't think about changing this history. It's finished with 16 enemies. It's OK."

Fumito Ueda submitted a proposal of changes for the Shadow of the Colossus PS4 remake [Eurogamer]

Fumito Ueda offered 'content and tuning' suggestions for the Shadow of the Colossus remake screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2u77WDO