Friday, June 30, 2017

News:: 7 things I'd like brought back from when I was a kid...

When I was a kid I was into things. Things that gave me that rare combination of joy and fuzziness I've only since felt for women and tandoori chicken with mint chutney. Some of these things were games and some were literature. Some were activities.

Now if you were a superhero-loving kid or a Transformers-loving kid, well, these days you're either spoiled for choice or shit out of luck. But they never really did anything with the things that I loved. I mean, I know that new Transformers movie is pretty shit/bananas but where's my binge-able Go Bots miniseries Netflix (kidding-don't)?

For that reason, and that reason alone, I've compiled a list of 7 things/games I'd like brought back as games/things, as well as alternatives to sate said nerd lust. Either way, let the games begin. I mean seriously, where is that Turrican HD console compilation and/or remake?

7 things I'd like brought back from when I was a kid... screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2txUlbC