Sunday, June 11, 2017

News:: Sea of Thieves can be anything!

I don't remember the last time I saw Sea of Thieves, but it doesn't really thrill me. I'm not big on pirates and the whole open world thing is a little old hat. That isn't to say this doesn't look neat, but I don't know how much I can believe about the trailer when the narrator claims the game can be, "ANYTHING!"

Regardless, this should be a thrill for any seafarers or pirates in training. The graphics are also really pretty and will be enhanced for Xbox One X, so they are bound to look even better on a 4K set (I'm still stuck in the stone ages with 1080p). The game will be launching in early 2018, so just a little bit longer before we'll get our hands on it.

Sea of Thieves can be anything! screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2srLQhi