Sunday, June 11, 2017

News:: If I can't paint my house in State of Decay 2, then I'm out

While State of Decay 2 isn't a new announcement, we finally got our first real good look at it. From the sound of things, there will be a bigger emphasis on base building and more dramatic choices about who you save or kill. It seems to pack more emotional weight than the first game, but I just want to know if I can paint my house. If I can't, then this game will have failed.

My stupidity aside, the game seems to be shaping up well. I'm not sure if I have it in me to play another zombie game, but a co-op survival game sounds cool enough. The game will be headed to Xbox One and Windows 10 as well as featuring Xbox One X enhancements.

If I can't paint my house in State of Decay 2, then I'm out screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2r8JvnO