Wednesday, June 28, 2017

News:: My Nintendo gets some Pikmin themed rewards to get ready for the new game

Ah My Nintendo.

The service I like to keep people abreast of even if everyone hates it. Well, some people like it which is why so many folks like to check up on these articles -- but maybe that's just because inquiring minds are hoping that there will be something worthwhile? This check-in isn't going to be your salvation.

My Nintendo just added some Pikmin related rewards, including access to the Pikmin short films, wallpaper, a 3DS theme (described as "adorable"), and select discounts or free map packs for Pikmin 3 (with precious and slow-going gold coins).

When will Nintendo kick this program into gear and get Switch rewards into the mix? Stay tuned.

Rewards [My Nintendo]

My Nintendo gets some Pikmin themed rewards to get ready for the new game screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2tkKaGv