Wednesday, June 28, 2017

News:: 10 characters who need to be in Dragon Ball FighterZ

I've been constantly thinking about Dragon Ball FighterZ ever since its E3 reveal. Arc System Works has found the perfect property to show off their engine, and I'm hoping it's going to be a great experience for Dragon Ball and fighting game fans alike. 

But what about the roster? The Dragon Ball Z games have become infamous for their bloated character rosters, but in that same breath, are also beloved for including obscure choices like Devilman and Android #8. I'm sure the FighterZ roster is going to be much tighter, but I still have a few characters who I think need to be included. 

To make this a little tougher (and more entertaining to write), I stuck to Dragon Ball Z as I'm not sure the other series will be included. I also stayed away from "obvious" choices like Piccolo and Krillin because it would've been too easy (and I would've just written Yamcha ten times).

Here are the ten characters who need to be in Dragon Ball FighterZ.

10 characters who need to be in Dragon Ball FighterZ screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ujylxo