Saturday, April 1, 2017

News:: Invisible fences suck

Did you ever have one of those days where you’re chasing a butterfly or just running because you recently pooped and you forget about the damned invisible fence? I wouldn’t trade my life with my master for anything, but I do wish I could just skip past that thing every now and then. That was the one of the main reasons I started playing video games (which is a feat that still surprises my master); I love wandering.

I was recently playing Assassin’s Creed and…what the hell?! An invisible wall! RUFF!!! I don’t play video games to be reminded about my doggy existence! I want to go anywhere and do anything! Say there is a cat in a game that has given me the shifty eyes; I’m going to chase that feline down and show it what’s what, but not if they can skip through a blocked-off wall!

Invisible fences suck screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2nrJCYN