Sunday, March 12, 2017

News:: You won't be hacking and slashing much in the first hour of Dragon Quest Heroes 2

I’ve actually never played a Dragon Quest game before. I know of the series and some of its creatures, but my largest piece of knowledge is about how an elderly Japanese actress wanted to play IX before she died. To say I walked into my demo session with Dragon Quest Heroes 2 totally blind would be an understatement.

I am a fan of Dynasty Warriors, though, so I sort of knew what to expect. Having just gone back to Hyrule Warriors before the launch of Breath of the Wild, I figured that DQH2 would feature a mash-up of series characters let loose into massive battles with hundreds of characters populating the screen. It looks like developer Omega Force is going for a different angle, though, as this game was not that.

You won't be hacking and slashing much in the first hour of Dragon Quest Heroes 2 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2mgoZ12