Thursday, March 23, 2017

News:: Remember the amazing Kid Icarus: Uprising with some My Nintendo rewards

Kid Icarus: Uprising deserved a sequel on the New 3DS. It was one of the best games I've played in the past 10 years or so, despite the occasional cramping due to the controls -- but I even managed to get used to it with huge hands on an original 3DS.

Either way like a lot of iconic Nintendo franchises the series is in limbo, and paraded out occasionally for promotions like this one. My Nintendo has a heap of new Kid Icarus discounts available, mostly focusing on the NES, Game Boy, 3DS Classic, and 3DS games -- which are coincidentally the only Kid Icarus projects in over 30 years!

While a lot of series really need to go big or go home (Metroid), I could deal with a 2D continuation, or another shooter on the Switch some day for Kid Icarus. I hope they don't forget about him!

Rewards [My Nintendo]

Remember the amazing Kid Icarus: Uprising with some My Nintendo rewards screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2nbi3Ev