Thursday, March 23, 2017

News:: First kiss: Dear Esther

[My dearest community, it has been several fortnights since I last promoted to you. I long for the days when I may see you again, but the war rages on and I'm afraid Breath of the Wild and NieR: Automata just won't play themselves. Thankfully, soldiers like Flegma continue on with their thoughts on their first experiences, such as with Dear Esther. Sincerely, Sergeant Strider]

Dear Esther,

It has been three months since we last met, and I already miss you.

Do you remember? We first met in May. It was some Steam sale -- one like any other. Once again, I had bought far more games than I had interest to play: Dustforce and bunch of Wolfenstein games. I haven't touched them since that May five years ago.

First kiss: Dear Esther screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ncICJC