Monday, March 13, 2017

News:: Raindrop, Dropshot, Rocket League's new mode is mad hot

I tend to get vocal when I play Rocket League. Every match, be it a nail-biter that inches into overtime or an absolute blowout, is packed with moments worth hollering over. I'm not a competitive person by nature, but there's something about Psyonix's game that makes me want to shout with joy at every insane goal and scream in disgust after a crushing defeat.

At PAX East 2017, I had the opportunity to preview Rocket League’s upcoming Dropshot mode. While it's a bit of a departure from the frenzied version of soccer that we all know and love, the five matches I played had me -- and everyone else in the room -- whooping, shouting, and cursing under our breath with alarming frequency. 

Raindrop, Dropshot, Rocket League's new mode is mad hot screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2n15TjX