Monday, March 13, 2017

News:: Jaffar and Lucius are lined up for Fire Emblem Heroes

Familiar characters are the lifeblood of Fire Emblem Heroes, and soon enough, the mobile strategy title will have a new batch of folks to recruit and power-level and love with all your heart and soul.

As relayed by the game's Japanese Twitter account, we'll soon be able to roll Ninian, Karel, Priscilla, Rebecca, Lucius, and my boy Jaffar. You should care about one or more of these characters if you've played Fire Emblem for Game Boy Advance (known as Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade in Japan).

In another TN (Twitter News), Nintendo is seeking sweet, sweet RTs by dangling a five-bonus-orb reward for all players. 50,000 collective retweets by March 14 at 11:59pm Pacific and we're golden.

I've fallen off playing Fire Emblem Heroes, but it's still installed on my phone, quietly judging me. With the right characters added and, god forbid, some halfway lucky rolls, I can see myself coming back.

FE_Heroes_JP [Twitter via Siliconera]

Jaffar and Lucius are lined up for Fire Emblem Heroes screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2mkZv2J