Friday, March 10, 2017

News:: Check out what's new in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with this overview trailer

I'm not sure if Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is going to be a system seller (especially since The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild already had such a strong opening for the Switch), but this is from the perspective of someone who poured tons of hours into the Wii U version and released DLC. Then again, it's not like it has to move systems anyway. 

For those wary of what exactly makes Mario Kart 8 Deluxe a "deluxe" version, Nintendo has helpfully released a trailer detailing all of the new additions. There are a few new characters (the Splatoon Inklings are the major draw here), double item slots, Battle Mode, and an intriguing smart steering feature. 

I'm still not 100% sold, but this is definitely something to grab if you didn't play Mario Kart 8. It's a fun game, and I'm sure I'll even re-buy it again (and even nab a Switch myself) if enough of my Switch having friends want to play multiplayer. 

Check out what's new in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with this overview trailer screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2mJdUtA