Monday, February 13, 2017

News:: Review: Disgaea 2 PC

Despite sinking many hours into strategy RPGs (SRPGs) as a kid, I've never had a chance to play the Disgaea series. I've seen buddies play it and have casually followed the games as an onlooker, but the timing and console exclusivity never panned out for me. Then the first game was ported to the PC not too long ago, and I got really excited! Then I heard that the port was awful, and I got really sad.

Many of the original issues have since been addressed, but needless to say I was quite wary when approaching Disgaea 2 PC. After getting my hands on it now for some time, I can definitely say that I hope they continue to port the series at a steady pace.

Review: Disgaea 2 PC screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2lHOIQ2