Tuesday, February 14, 2017

News:: Check out Mario Sports Superstars' super short opening movie

I'm a huge fan of Mario sports games. My first Nintendo 64 game was Mario Tennis, and I've been stuck to its various forms through the years (even the super disappointing Wii U version). Nintendo always puts out quality sports games, and now they're all going to be available in one package. 

The opening movie for Mario Sports Superstars shows off its five offerings: tennis, golf, baseball, soccer (finally!), and horse racing. I was all in way before I saw the horsey races in action, and now I can't wait for this. 

Mario Sports Superstars releases on Nintendo 3DS March 10th in Europe, March 24th in North America, and March 30th in Japan. 

Check out Mario Sports Superstars' super short opening movie screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2lOqjZe