Saturday, January 7, 2017

News:: Faces of Destructoid - The Compendium of the Community

Destructoid is not your typical video game site.

Now, I know what you're fucking thinking: what the fuck makes Destructoid such a hip and happening spot? Well, other than the fucking fact that this motherfucker right here won't shut the fuck up with his fucking cursing (seriously, it's cool here!), the community here is unlike those you'll find elsewhere... for better or worse. You know, I haven't quite fucking decided that myself.

Any-fucking-who, there's something in this site called "Quickposts," which is essentially Twitter except that it allows 255 characters. Sometimes, these people here like to follow trends set by other users, and out of all the fucking things in the world, some guy decided to post a selfie... which had everyone wanting to post their own selfies!

So, with their permission, I decided to gather as much of them as I could because I feel like this is an excellent opportunity to know who the fuck is hiding behind their avatars. This is also going to double as a compendium of the users here, because let's face it: people come and go, so I fucking figured, we should have some kind of record of all the cool motherfuckers who've been here.

I also ask, if there's any-fucking-one you think should be on this list, to reach out to them and see if it's cool to include them on the list. I mean, fuck, I don't know all of you.

Anyway, let's get started. Listed below are the folks who gave me their permission to include on the list, as well as the date they joined the site, a photo of their current avatar (and, when applicable, a photo of themselves), and finally, a quote they chose. Everyone will be listed alphabetically, just to make things fair. Except me. Because, fuck you, I put in the work, this is my compendium, so I get first dibs, fuckers!

Faces of Destructoid - The Compendium of the Community screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2j2BKMw