Saturday, January 7, 2017

News:: CJ names games from 2016 that he made dicks in

It’s the beginning of a new year. For millions around the world, that means creating resolutions they will in no ways keep, costing them potentially thousands of dollars in exercise equipment, diet foods and gym memberships. For games journalists, it means filling the void left by video game PR companies taking an extended holiday with crap that usually only gets a few hundred page views. Crap that's more commonly known as personal Game of the Year lists.

Last year, I wrote how I didn’t care to explain why I loved Her Story so much and instead did a list of games I would have played if I weren’t so fucking lazy. This year, I still don’t want to waste my time and yours with some diatribe about why Inside was the best game of 2016, so instead I’ll write about something we all love: dicks. Pull up a chair, bend over, arch your back, and relax, because I’m about to shove my dick list all up in you.

CJ names games from 2016 that he made dicks in screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ioUtRq