Monday, January 30, 2017

News:: Double Dragon IV delayed in Japan on PS4

Don't panic!

If you were waiting on the western release of Double Dragon IV, you're good. In fact, if you're planning on getting the Steam edition of the game worldwide, you're fine today. But if you want it on PS4 in Japan, you'll have to wait.

Due to "unforeseen circumstances," Arc System Works has delayed the PS4 edition in Japan to an undisclosed date. As for me I'm still waiting on a code, so I haven't had the chance to try it out for myself. There's already a lot of polarizing thoughts out there on the art style (which further delineates into an "arcade vs. NES" war), so I'm really curious to see how Arc did with this.

Double Dragon IV [Arc System Works] Thanks Alex!

Double Dragon IV delayed in Japan on PS4 screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2jL6XWP