Tuesday, December 20, 2016

News:: Budget shopping in an anime store

[Kerrik52 took an awesome adventure to an anime store, and we're going to take a look at what all he found! I love anime, YOU love anime, let's weeb this joint up a little! ~ Stephen]

You know what's great? Anime.

Adventure, comedy, bishie boys, and tits on legs, what else could you want? But you know what isn't great? Living in a country with such a low population density that it isn't economically viable to sustain an anime hobby store.

I've come accept this reality, but I was recently able to go to one of these fabled places. The Animate store at the MBK center in Bangkok, to be precise. Armed with a hopeful heart and 1200 Baht (about 34 USD or 32 Euro), I ventured inside in order to purchase whatever cheap things caught my eye. This is my story:

Budget shopping in an anime store screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2hRhInN