Wednesday, January 14, 2015

News::Review: The Crew (DarkZero)

Thomas McDermott: "I guess it is pretty damning when I come away from a game with little to no idea what to say about my time with it. Usually there is a part that gets under my skin, or an interesting moment that stands out worth writing about. Almost always there is one thing, that sometimes can be very small, that is worth latching onto, and with that I can scrawl some nonsense about it for at least two or three paragraphs before needing a large coffee. The sad fact is The Crew made me feel nothing. As I lost hours of playtime I certainly was not happy with the game, but I was not getting mad about it either. Crucially, I cannot say I fell somewhere in the middle of those two choices - that would be too easy. If I was in that mindset I would at least be able to label The Crew average, and this opening paragraph would have been fit for purpose."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1syYh62