Wednesday, January 14, 2015

News::A game about Frozen's Anna giving birth

Another treasure from the mobile games space courtesy of former Destructoid editor Nick Chester.


This one's called Anna Giving Birth and while I ponder what kind of audience this iPhone/iPad game exists to serve, I'll let the official description set the stage: "Anna got married and she was pregnant in the spring. Now nine months had elapsed, and it's time to give birth to a baby. Anna needs a very experienced doctor to help her deliver her baby. Let's come to help her!"


And the user reviews! Haha, the user reviews. To think, I held off on posting about this for a couple hours. Each time I flipped back to my browser tab, the game's shiny baby icon made me laugh a bit more until finally I decided that, "Yes, writing about Anna Giving Birth is a good idea."


There's also a similar game, Frozen Anna Give Birth A Baby , for our web-browsing friends. You start by monitoring the baby's heartbeat while sexy baby-making music plays in the background.


Anna Giving Birth [Apple]


A game about Frozen's Anna giving birth screenshot






via destructoid http://ift.tt/1C260M1