Sunday, August 10, 2014

News::Top Ten Tuesdays | Ten Games That Made Me Cry

Dealspwn writes: I was chatting to a friend of mine the other day about The Last of Us, and how one of the best things about the game is that it grabs you right from the start with that incredibly powerful opening fifteen minutes, and how he found himself shedding a tear or two at the culmination of the prologue, such was it's impact. I cry at films and books and the occasional piece of music a fair bit. Not necessarily because what I'm taking in fills me with a sense of sadness, it's more that I find myself rather susceptible to emotional overloads, particularly when there are multiple forces at work. You'd perhaps expect, then, that games by their very nature would be even more successful at eliciting such an emotional response, but it's a difficult thing to pull off. Not for the following ten games, mind.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1oy6gwt