Saturday, April 5, 2014

News::The best stuff on Destructoid this week [4/5]

[We post a lot of articles here at Destructoid. The endless, ouroboros news cycle has us burning the snake at both ends, which will ultimately push big news, thoughtful original pieces, and all sorts of other great content off of the front page. Check here every Saturday for my attempt to rectify that.]


Yes, I missed the last two weeks for various reasons, but the checks are in the mail and I'm trying to make it up. Please don't take my baby from me. She's all I have. This every other weekend thing is already depressing enough. I can tell she hates coming over, too, away from her friends and her regular everyday life, but what am I supposed to do? Give her up?


I'd rather be "every other weekend dad" than a yellowing Polaroid.


Here's the last recap. Let's all try to be just a little better, because the world ain't going to be a little better to us. Let's try to be a little better to each other. Let's begin anew.


The best stuff on Destructoid this week [4/5] screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://ift.tt/1h0ilXo