Saturday, April 5, 2014

News::DYNABOT: The Robo Marble is About to Change the Endless Runner Genre

"Im kind of surprised that Sega hasnt made a decent Sonic game in the endless runner genre. Wait, no Im not. Sega has seemed incapable of capturing the particular magic that made the original games work, and now, it may be too late. Thats because I just watched the trailer for DYNABOT: The Robo Marble, and I think Sonic would face some heavy competition in the genre even if Sega could put together a decent game now. Now, I typically do not care about endless runners one bit. Not. One. Bit. Still, I decided to give Dynabots trailer a look, and Im pretty happy I did. The game looks really solid, taking a lot of the ideas I liked in the Sonic the Hedgehog series and applying them to the endless runner genre. The platforming looks good, and the neat loop-the-loops, upside down tracks, and enemies all give it a bit more variety than Im used to seeing from the genre..." (Now on Kickstarter) http://kck.st/1hdWlU1



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/Pyd1zQ