Tuesday, February 18, 2014

News::Preview: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | Stevivor

Stevivor's Nicholas Simonovski writes, "I can recall when The Witcher 2 was released a few years ago. A close friend of mine had spoken about how good it was, but had also mentioned its difficulty. Being the kind of person who enjoys a challenge but would rather avoid the frustration, I decided to steer clear. Last week however, I was fortunate enough to sit in on a hands-off demonstration of The Witcher 3 at Bandai Namcos head offices, with three developers talking about the upcoming title and giving us a 30 minute gameplay presentation too. Looking back, and now knowing what we have in store when The Witcher 3 launches later this year, Id be lying if I said I wasnt a little regretful missing out in Witcher 2. I can say with relative confidence that what we have coming up is pretty damn promising."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1bK4Z0U