Friday, January 31, 2014

News::Loadout Review | Hardcore Gamer

Hardcore Gamer: Within five minutes of launching Loadout, most of my head was missing. Someone from across the map must have landed an impressive shot, because all I could see was my brain and eyeballs amusingly situated on my tree-trunk of a neck. I wasnt dead, though not even close. I still had my barely scathed, and strangely disproportionate body to rely on. That, and a massive gun that fires lethal streams of electricity. I chased the bastard that sniped me across the map for a good minute before landing a series of shocks into his backside. And as I watched his oversized body convulse in hilarious agony, I suddenly exploded. I was too busy laughing to notice the grenade land between my legs.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1jTw9oy