Friday, January 31, 2014

News::Friday Night Fights: SK8 or die!

Look, I make no bones about how old I am. I've never hid my age from anyone and I know my limits. Turning 40, as I recently did, tends to make people feel like, they need to finally grow up, finally become an adult.


To hell with that, I say! Just because I'm getting older doesn't mean I have to stop doing the things I enjoy, no friggin way! I still skate with my friends, I still skate vert ramps with my friends, sure it hurts more the next day but I can't see myself stopping anytime soon.


Same goes for gaming, I may not have as much time as I once did , but I'm not gonna stop any time soon. I've found that, the older I get, the more appreciation I have for the smaller things, I've noticed my likes and dislikes towards gaming have changed, where once I was very vocal about all the hullabaloo in the industry, now I just, sit back and not worry so much. I'd rather spend my time having fun and enjoying myself than sitting around always pissing and moaning about stuff that, has little to no bearing on my life.


Anyway, sorry to rant like that, I just felt like I needed to get that off my chest.


Friday Night Fights: SK8 or die! screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://ift.tt/1aNJZGk