Monday, September 16, 2013

News::Destructoid, you mean this much to me

[Marche100 <3 Destructoid and Destructoid <3 him back. --Mr Andy Dixon]


I was just a part of the PAX Prime 2013 avatar adoption, where my avatar gets swept off to Washington so that I can be there in spirit, because I can't go myself. (That's college. Sucks, I know.) I didn't know about the avatar adoption tradition until Andy put up a blog about it, so naturally, this all came as a very pleasant surprise, seeing as it's my lifelong dream to go to an expo like that.


Anyway, you guys just keep on giving. Give give give give give. I think it's time you know just how much you're appreciated and just how important you are to me.


Destructoid, you mean this much to me screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/destructoid-you-mean-this-much-to-me-261438.phtml